6.26.2013

Zoo Day!

Preston
Peacock  
It has been a challenge keeping up with my pictures and the blog lately.

We had a trip to the zoo a couple of weeks ago where I was able to practice some photography with subjects other than my boys. They literally run or push the camera out of the way lately. 

Photography at the zoo is an interesting topic to me because I always was one who said, 'really, are you ever going to look at that random elephant shot again?' I mean it's at the Milwaukee Zoo, it's not like a safari where you came face-to-face with the creature.  Well I am now one of those people!

It is giving me a chance to further my photography skills and giving me other subjects that I can potentially put up as art in the house and that's what I am going for if you see more zoo photos in the future. 

I have a lot of blog drafts in the hopper so you'll see much more, very soon. Thanks for hanging in there with me!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment