6.28.2013

Boat ride!

Last weekend, our very good friends Mr. Phil, Ms. Katie, and Baby Leah took us out on an awesome boat ride on Pewaukee Lake.

This was the boys first boating adventure and it was so much fun!

I would've loved to have taken more pictures but after we parked the boat in Phil's optimal swimming spot, I indulged myself in some swimming and fun.

The boys were very unsure of the lake, but Preston did okay. I use that term loosely. He clung very tightly to us. Once Evan warmed up, he couldn't get enough of Dad throwing him up in the air and splashing. He even got to practice some of his swimming moves. (too bad I didn't get those pictures. I got in the lake with Evan and had to retire from snapping pictures at that point, maybe another time).

The boys (and us adults too) especially liked the bumpy and really fast boat ride back to land.         

We had so much fun!! Thanks Phil, Katie & Baby Leah:) !  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment