6.27.2013

Summertime . . .

The commencement of summer has not done much to change our habits of playing and pretty much being obsessed with outside. My kids have some strange quirks, but the love of the outdoors is about as normal as the attributes of my boys get.

The exception is one indoor photo of Preston. He was climbing on a chair, which is not unusual. I just liked the angle of the photo. Also, I liked how changing the colors to black & white muted down the totally un-matched outfit that dad dressed him in that day. Although looking at my photos, anyone could tell that I don't need much of an excuse to use black and white or sepia enhancements. The geek chic look was red and blue striped socks with green and orange plaid shorts so the black and white just toned that look down a little bit.

Here are a few of my favorites from the last couple weeks of us just being us outside. 

         
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment