6.18.2013

Jamie

A couple of weeks ago, an awesome friend of mine, Jamie, (as seen in these photos) asked me to take family photos for them. I was so awesomely flattered as this was my first 'non-family' shoot!

Woo-hoo! Going into it, I was so excited, flattered, nervous, anxious and just ready to do it.

Jamie and her family were awesome! Not only were her and Chris the cutest couple, but their kids were just so adorable too! Beautiful, handsome, gorgeous . . . Just a few of the adjectives I can use to describe this family.

           
Jamie had such great ideas for posing and her creative genius is something I really need to tap into. So if I ever get a photography business off the ground, maybe she can be my consultant! :)

I came away from this shoot with so many great photos it was hard to narrow down a choice few to put on my blog but I was finally able to do it. Probably a part of the reason it took me a couple of weeks to make this post ;)

Thank you Jamie for this opportunity. I had such a wonderful time photographing your family. You all are so beautiful (and handsome) and I hope you enjoy the photos. I cannot wait to do another one for you down the road.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment