10.31.2013

Project 365!

I am posting today to share with anyone listening, my latest photography challenge . . .

I will be attempting to participate in one of my favorite photography blogs challenge called Project 365. Basically it challenges you to take a photo each and everyday. I figure if I put it on the blog it will hold me waay more accountable than if it just rattled in my brain for the next year.  I will be taking this challenge seriously but at the same time I will try and 'keep it real' because with two small kids and a house to run, I'm sure there will be days that I miss.

A little more on the project . . . 
Ironically, the project starts on November 1st which is symbolic since November 1st is the day I enter my 30's! I'm still unsure how I feel about it. One day I'm like eh no biggie and the next day I get really weirded out about it. I never thought it would have that effect on me, but I guess it sort of does!

I really will try hard to complete this but will probably only post on it once a week or so, time permitting.

I hope you enjoy the challenge as much as I already am!

Credit, to Click It Up a Notch, http://clickitupanotch.com/project-365-and-project-52-link-up/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin,
    Wishing you a very happy 30 life and a great year ahead. All the best!!
    Love
    Epsita

    ReplyDelete