10.25.2013

Farm & Pumpkins - Part 1

The last weekend in September my sister, Andrea, and I took a joint sister/cousin trip to Rapids with our kids to visit my folks and sister Jessica.

With the last weekend of September, Fall was already in full swing in all our houses and we had major pumpkins on the brain! My mom grows her own pumpkin patch so we excitedly piled in the van and drove up a few Saturday mornings ago.

About an hour after we pulled in, the rain started. Boo! The kids (and us big kids) were itching to be outside. I didn't get many inside pictures but I know all of us enjoyed my parents new and beautiful house We were excited to be there and help dictate the decorating (sorry mom!!).  :)

Here are part 1 of the pictures. All of which occurred on the 2nd day we were there.










No comments:

Post a Comment