10.28.2013

Conclusion to Farm & Pumpkins

These are the last of the pictures from our weekend at the farm with pumpkins!

There are some scenery pictures. Some gator pictures (this was a huge draw for the kids).

A picture from the scavenger hunt that Aunt Jess put on for the kids. This was no average scavenger hunt, there were two parts that spanned over two days for the kids. They loved it! This had some pretty cool stuff too (candy corn, PJs, trick or treat buckets, glow sticks, books... I know I'm forgetting more stuff too.) Thanks again Aunt Jess!

We did a lot of leaf collecting. This was so fun! I hope this is a tradition every year. We all got really into it, even Preston!

Then some nature hike pictures with Grandpa. I really enjoyed this. We (I mean Alyssa, by holding the shoe box open) caught a cream colored small frog, twice, without managing to touch it at all. I wish I would have gotten pictures of that feat but I enjoyed myself too much to see it through the lens--- next time!









No comments:

Post a Comment