5.07.2013

Alyssa's First Holy Communion

I had the pleasure of capturing my favorite niece’s First Holy Communion. This was quite a gig! There were so many beautiful things to capture. I wish I was better at it so I wouldn’t have missed any shots.   

If I had to use one word to describe the day, that word would be beautiful! What a beautiful communicant!! Beautiful ceremony, beautiful weather, it was truly perfect.  

 This was my first ‘event’ shoot. It was so fun! I even had some dialogue with the official First Communion photographer. His only comment to me was to upgrade my camera. Ha!!! I need to make money what I’m doing before that happens. (not to mention learn a million more things!). 

It was really hard narrowing down the shots to show on my blog. So many were my favorites. I’ll leave Andrea to decide if any more should be shared once she gets all the images to review. 

A special thank you to my sister for allowing & trusting a novice to document such a special day. I hope I did it justice. (Also a special thank you to Jeff for playing on the playground with the boys so I could focus.)



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment