7.27.2013

My new lens!

  Evan turned 3 on July 3rd. We took him out to celebrate at Red (Robert) Robin. This was our special 'day-of' activity since his party was the following weekend.





Even though it was Evan's birthday Jeff surprised me with a new lens!! I.Love.It!!

It's a 50mm 1.8 fixed lens. It's great and awesome and I love it. Fixed lens means it does not zoom so it can be a bit annoying in some circumstances; especially when others take over the camera to do a family shot for us. (In the few weeks we've had this, this has already happened 3 times.) Nevertheless, I love it. I don't think I could say it enough, obviously. So thank you Jeff!!

After dinner out, we came home and watched Monsters. They loved it. Evan thought it was a really goofy show :)  (Note that Preston isn't usually naked, he just came out of the bath that way and we didn't get his pj's on right away.)
         
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment