7.26.2013

Evan's last day as a 2 year old



July 2nd, 2013....

Because I'm obsessive about photographing every single moment, this one deserved it's own post. The DSLR camera brought this out in me, but even before, with my point and shoot, I dedicated a lot of time to pictures. In fact, instead of writing down milestones, I would simply snap a photo that showed it happening. The great thing about technology is that the date is imprinted with the photo so I will forever know when the said milestone occurred.

Yes, I did indeed take pictures of Evan's last evening/night as a 2 year old. Although most of the pictures in this post are of Preston. How does that work? Great question! The 16 month old who never wants to be photographed totally stole this post from his brother, just luck.

Many of the pictures I took of Evan in his room before bed that night turned out strange. The lighting was bad and the flash made matters worse. So here's what I got!  Can't wait to share Evan's 3 year old photo shoot shots!!
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment