4.18.2013

My blog --- what?!

So I started this blog 3.5 years ago and it went nowhere fast! I'm so uninteresting! Well now I've got the boys, a houseful of work and no time, so naturally it's a good time to get back into it, right?

Inspiration struck! I got a new camera, a rebel T4i to be exact! I'm loving it! Even venturing into the manual mode. (Although far from an expert, I hope to be one someday). I wanted to share some of the awesome photos I was able to get on it, compared to our old point and shoot.

Evan was a really willing and good subject. Although, I've never heard it before, he told me, that I had taken enough pictures and that he was ready to be left alone! Ha!!  Preston, eh not the easiest subject. I think of the 3000 pictures I took in the first five days, I got maybe 8 good ones of him. Ehh... I've got time.

I look forward to using this as a new platform to share the really special and 'good' pictures instead of the limitless number of 'ehh' pictures that I would just flip through.

Hope you enjoy.

Will post more soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment