4.21.2013

A visit from the Barnum's (minus Jason)

Today Auntie Dre, Alyssa and Layne came to visit the boys. It was an especially welcome visit, as Easy E and P-Diddy had us pulling our hair out yesterday. Between teething and just "boys-will-be-boys" business we needed some distractions!

Preston is pretty much a wallflower but Evan got right in there with the big dogs (I mean that lovingly.)  

I had a great time taking pictures of all of them together. It should happen way more often considering we live so close to each other. 


Here are some of my favorites from today . . . 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Easy-E and P-Diddy, such creative names! Great pictures once again. And, those Barnum's are excellent photo subjects too. They've had lots of practice, I'm sure. Am I allowed to ask questions? If so, are you adding all of your special effects directly on the camera?
    Keep up the fine work.
    - tim
    P.S. - Preston's "look" in #12 is classic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tim! Yes, I'm lucky that in both our families that we have little shortage of adorable subjects to shoot. Of course, questions are welcome! Most of the blurred look photos are done directly on the camera. In some photos, I enhance it slightly if I didn't get the exact effect I wanted with the camera. With the color choices (sepia, b/w etc. . .) I do that on the computer so as to keep all my stylistic options open. Thanks again for the compliment. Talk to you soon

      Delete