7.16.2014

I'm moving!!! to another website ;)

I have decided to move to a new website for a few reasons... First, blogger isn't the greatest platform. It's pretty limiting from a layout standpoint. Secondly, the amount of data that google/gmail/blogger/google docs/calendar gave you used to be unlimited. Well it isn't. Turns out each photo I upload onto the blog eats up that small amount that I'm given. Finally, if I end up pursuing something more professional in this arena, I'd like a website already in motion that could transtion with a more polished look.

That being said, here's the link to my new website - which is a work in progress. It will look a little unfinished for a bit as I tweak it and learn the weebly system.

I hope you like it and that I'm able to be more current in sharing of pictures.

Have a great Wednesday and check out my new space!

http://kristinlangephotos.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment