8.26.2013

Rest of July

  Here are the last of my favorite July shots of the boys. Evan has recently become obsessed with his 3D crayola sidewalk chalk glasses. It's good because now he's finally receptive to sunglasses for his sensitive eyes!

Preston, in his jammies, was REALLY enjoying his Saturday morning donut. He's always a real treat to clean up afterwards. He was especially expressive that morning so I had to shoot those pics.

Evan and Dad playing a little catch outside.

Preston's first play doh experience.

The last couple are from my iphone. The photo of Jeff & I is from our California trip, This was the location of our friend's wedding. Breathtakingly beautiful!

The last photo was taken in the car. I happened to glance back at Evan and I thought it was so funny how goofy he looked back there!

These pictures close out July for us! Can't wait to show you what we've done this month!                              
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment